Scarlet Begonias > Fire on the Mountain Unisex t-shirt
The front Scarlet Begonias design:
‘As I picked up my matches and was closing the door, I had one of those flashes I’d been there before’.
The date March 18, 1977 is the first Scarlet > Fire that was played at Winterland. There are many treasures in the details of this design with the Cat, Wharf Rats, Owsley Sun and Moon, in the town there is a billboard which read ‘Grovenor’s Square’.
The back Fire on the Mountain (Dragon with Matches) design:
‘There’s a dragon with matches that’s loose on the town, takes a whole pale of water just to cool him down’.
A dragon with matches ripping up the spine of a dancing Bertha. She holds a scroll with the lyric and is cooling the dragon with a pale of water. Flames emerge from the top of her head.
These are printed on 100% soft cotton in cream / natural color t-shirt. This is a full color 2 sided t-shirt being screen printed with spot color taking 8 screens for each design.
- Due to the manufacturing cost we are asking $40.00 for this shirt.
- Those who purchase the PreSale will receive an automatic 10% discount
- There will be a few extras printed after the Presale and will be available at Dead and Company Summer 2022 tour closer at Citi Field in New York. Any extras printed will be on unisex style t-shirts
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk fabric